St. Regis Langkawi is a hotel with the prestigious St. Regis brand and it is part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts. If you are into luxury and high-class travelling lifestyle, the St. Regis brand name and Starwood Hotels & Resorts should not be unknown to you. St. Regis is a brand that is so famous for their phenomenal customer service all over the world. Built less than a year ago, St. Regis Langkawi is set to compete with The Datai Langkawi, another very luxurious beachfront resort in Langkawi, for affluent and big spending travellers.
Similar to other St. Regis hotels, St. Regis Langkawi is a luxury 5 star beach resort on the Langkawi Island and will offer you the pinnacle of sophisticated island living. St. Regis Langkawi is surrounded with some centuries old rainforests with fauna and flora and has a spectacular view of the glimmering Andaman Sea. With a total number of 85 suites and 4 villas that were built on top of water, St. Regis Langkawi promises to provide you with the most luxurious beachfront resort experience.
Within the resort, there will be 6 dining options for you to choose from and each restaurant is helmed by a team of esteemed chefs. On top of that, St. Regis Langkawi also offers hotel guests the signature services that the St. Regis brand are renowned for which are the Signature St. Regis Butler Service and the St. Regis chauffeured limousine service. Overall, St. Regis Langkawi aims to offer you nothing less than an experience of an opulent 5 star beachfront resort.
St. Regis Langkawi Hotel Information
The official check in time is at 3PM and check out time is at 12PM. Hotel guests are also required to adhere to the Hotel Guests Policies set by St. Regis Langkawi to maintain their luxurious standard and brand. These policies include booking policies, check in and check out policies, general policies, health & well-being policies, and payment policies. For more details on these policies, you can visit St. Regis Langkawi official website to learn more about them. Throughout your stay at the St. Regis Langkawi, you will get to enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi internet access and complimentary valet parking.
St. Regis Langkawi Hotel Features
The signature St. Regis Butler service will be available to all guests staying in suites and villa accommodations. Other features of the beachfront resort include the St. Regis Athletic Club, concierge desk, Iridium Spa, and a private beach exclusively for hotel guests. The St. Regis Bentley Service is also available for hotel guests to use and it is subject to availability. If you are staying here with your family and children, you can check the Family Traditions at St. Regis program, a program that is tailor made for younger guests and their families. More details on this program can be found on the St. Regis Langkawi official website.
St. Regis Langkawi Suites & Villas
Check out below for the list of different types of suites and villas available at St. Regis Langkawi:
- Sunset Royal Villa – 700 square metre and it can fit up to 7 people
- Sunset Villa – 100 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
- Presidential Suite Non-Smoking – from 110 square metre to 262 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
- Penthouse Suite – from 110 square metre to 262 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
- Panoramic Suite Non-Smoking –from 170 square metre to 262 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
- St. Regis Pool Suite – from 70 square metre to 90 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
- St. Regis Suite – 70 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
- Premier Andaman Sea Suite – 62 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
- Premier Rainforest Suite – 47 square metre and it can fit up to 2 people
St. Regis Langkawi Special Offers
If you are planning to stay at St. Regis Langkawi anytime soon, check out their list of special offers to get the most value out of your money:
- Easter Weekend Package
- Breath of Fresh Air – A Rejuvenating Retreat
- All-Inclusive Luxury Packages
- Advance Purchase Offer
- Luxury Romance
- Taste of Luxury
- Exclusive Opening Deals – Double Starpoints & Resort Credit
For more specific details on each special offer, visit St. Regis Langkawi official website. Additionally, Starwood’s Preferred Guest (SPG) loyalty program members can also use their members point to stay at St. Regis Langkawi.
St. Regis Langkawi Reviews
Check out below for the pros and cons that St. Regis Langkawi has to offer:
- Excellent and phenomenal service
- Every experience was smooth and elegant
- The St. Regis Bentley Chauffeured Service experience was amazing
- Stunning views from spacious rooms and water villas
- Hotel staffs addresses you by name and remembers your name even if you are staying there during a busy weekend or when the occupancy rates are high
- Brand new hotel and the hotel is only about 10 months old
- From tailor made breakfast menus to fabulous champagne surprises, the hotel staffs recognize and anticipate your every need
- You will feel like a royalty when you stay at St. Regis Langkawi
- Some hotel guests enjoyed early check in times
- Hotel staffs treat you like a family
- Some guests enjoyed free suites upgrades
- The whole beachfront resort is elegant, luxurious, glamorous and discreet
- Stunning architecture and design
- Limited breakfast choices for Asians if you do not like western selections
- All these 5 star luxurious and glamorous experience do not come cheap and expect to pay a substantial amount of money for the suites or villas per night
- Housekeeping can be slightly improved
- Expensive drinks and food within the beachfront resort because they are heavily marked up
- The beach feels artificial and some guests said it is muddy and clayish
- The signature St. Regis butler service is still slightly below par when compared to the St. Regis hotels